[dundee] OFFTOPIC: Driving Instructor recomendation?

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 21:36:47 BST 2007

I've already done this, and had great success...

you can even control it with a bluetooth phone..

I would'nt recommend doing that while driving for obvious reasons ;-)

Nistur Effee <nistur at karate.com> wrote: Greetings all, almost back from world wonderings (well, England and Sweden, but still) If anyone does find a decent driving instructor then I would very much like to know too.

On the other issue of a miniITX car PC. I was planning on doing the same to my car (classic mini) researching into making a custom media center style GUI, possibly touchscreen, stealing mum's USB GPS reciever and... yes WIFI. I was going to use the wifi to syncronise certain directories with my PC FTP server when in range (so in the drive) this way I could have all my music and videos accessible from my car :) Unfortunately this plan went to pot when I decided not to take a year out but come to Abertay last year. Ahh well, some time soon hopefully

Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk