[dundee] LPI certification

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 13:57:33 BST 2007

I'll be up for taking this, and doing some study, perhaps 1 night a week or something? I think it's a nice thing to posses...

and it's one exam, not lots.. I think it time for a flash talk

gordon dunlop <gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: Hi All,
A recent discussion at the Abertay Linux Society about Linux
Professional Institute  certification. Here is the website giving details.

http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english

The exam costs £75 ($150).

The test centers can be found here:

http://www.vue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcher?webContext=CandidateSite&webApp=TestCenterLocator&requestedAction=register&cid=117

Just select UK and you will find numerous test centers in Glasgow and
Edinburgh. The nearest site to Dundee is the Angus College in Arbroath.

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk