[dundee] NEWS FLASH

gordon dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Aug 18 19:06:21 BST 2007

It could not have been me, I don't drive or possess a car and my garage
is full of bikes (environmental friendly). Also the shops in Dundee do
not stock Linux t-shirts (creme de la creme) but only run of the mill
stuff. It is like comparing a Ferrari with a Skoda (the exception being
if it is a Led Zeppelin t-shirt  which equals the snobbish value of a
Linux t-shirt). My advice  is not to wear a Red Hat  t-shirt in Dundee
or there is a high probability of being mugged.

Gordon