[dundee] Freshers Fair Date - 28 Days and Counting

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 17:57:14 BST 2007

fire me some orders , and I get cracking..dunno when I'm back..maybe the 11th or something..so I'll get on it.. I definity do a few hours on the stall, and scare people into using non-ms.

hahaah

nice work azmodie, skills in ps2 are leet.

Arron M Finnon <afinnon at googlemail.com> wrote: Howdie Guys

Right as promised here is the date for freshers fair 19th September.

So far i have had the following volunteers for manning the stand;

Me
Attila
Gordon (The Super Tea and Coffee Boy, only kidding ;-) ;-))
I think Jen has volunteered

So if anyone that has a few hours to spare if you could please email me
so i can start to get a rota together.

I have also had two offers for howto guides, if there is anyone else
that can write something for both the freshers fair and the web site i
would be ever so grateful if you could drop me an email.

28 Days and counting

Arron

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk