[dundee] discuss

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:46:54 BST 2007

would this be you m8 ??

In this case the TV is not being stolen, the real analogy is someone comes
in ( enters without breaking!) and turns on the TV to watch. Sure this is
annoying, but I am sure the police would only come to remove the person from
your house, not prosecute them. Although if you asked them to leave (i.e.
secured the network) all but real thieves would leave you alone.
*Lee, Leicester

*i'd have to say for occasional  surfing, eg. checking mail , train times.
would be fine. but i don't think someone should be using it download large
files or as a there main net connection.

On 8/24/07, Lee Hughes <toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6960304.stm

Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation
controlling everything that is Umbrella.
A combination of Microsoft and the US Military. At some level there is a
board of directors who meet once a
month and decide all of our fates."
-- Jeremy Bolt - Producer - Resident Evil : Apocalypse