[dundee] Volunteers for freshers fair and those wishing to volunteer for freshers fair please read

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:30:37 BST 2007

Hi There Guys,

All those that have volunteered for freshers fair and all those wishing
to volunteer in some capacity can you all please register with this
temporary forum. http://asl.justdontask.co.uk  Also if you wish to help
out with the new Web Site i would also request that you sign up to.

The forum has been designed to aid in the short term the development of
howto guides as well as a central repository of ideas for the forth
coming event.  Once the fair is over the forum will be shut down unless
there is an over riding reason to keep it open.

This will help in lots of ways as it means that questions can be
answered once without having to send numbers of different emails.

It will also help me discuss a rota for the event and give us an idea of
how much more needs to be done for the event.

I thank you all for you support in this matter

Arron Finnon

President

Abertay Linux Society