[dundee] experiment

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Sat Dec 8 13:43:52 GMT 2007

       I have added your addresses to my mailing list.
       I will inform you when exactly. I will try to adjust to you.
       I must print the forms only as the software
       and the gifs are preety much prepared.

       Perhaps you could tell me which day the best day for you
       and when will you be staying in Dundee during That session and
       Christmass period. I may have to wait until after Xmass.

       Tha lab is on the 5th floor next to the School of Social and Health Sciences.
       The number is 5535 I gues but there are only 2 labs with computers
       and that will be the one on left.

       Lee, the experiment is about change detection and this may be
       a valuable experience for someone who is dealing with computer desktops all the time
       and changing linux environments. Not to mention games !

       The only risk for the pps is an epilepsy attack - in case of those who had suffered
       from this disease in the past. Thats what one PhD bloke says but its over the top.

                             Jacek