[dundee] Re: Open Source day in Glenrothes

j.williamson at connectfree.co.uk j.williamson at connectfree.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 09:08:28 GMT 2007

aww maaaan!  I work a couple of hundred yards away from there!!!!!  I am
unable to go because there is a guy flying up from Birmingham to help
instruct me on how to install Vantage.  I would have taken a holiday to go
to that.  Does anyone know of anything else coming up anywhere in Tayside or
Fife?

James