[dundee] A bit of computer gear for sale...

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 17:18:08 BST 2007

Hi all,

Sorry for spamming the list but I have some goodies for sale and
thought I would offer them to my fellow TLUG'ers before ebaying them.

1) Two Antec Take 3 quiet 3U rackmount cases. These each include a
quiet 450W Truepower PSU as standard. I bought them for a project
which has now changed direction and they are unneeded and taking up
space. Neither is boxed. One has been used for a few weeks (holding a
miniITX board) and the other is completely unused. Brand new they
sell for £160-180 but I will accept £100 for each or £170 for both
(or make me an offer :) ). More info on them is available at the
following links:
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=643746
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=94003
and a decent review: http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/
antec_take3/index.shtml

2) Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 150 PCI card. Brand new, unused, boxed and
still wrapped in cellophane. £25
3) Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1300 PCI card. This has been used. £35

If anybody is interested in any of these then make me an offer by
email to the address below.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
School of Computing, Queen Mother Building, University of Dundee,
Dundee, DD1 4HN.
Tel: +44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax: +44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)
http://occam.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/

believed to be clean.