[dundee] More on the P0wn to 0wn

Digit (SG) digit.siljrath at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:41:52 BST 2008

"but Linux doesnt have the amount of noobs then XP/Vista."

yup, the reputation for a rugged learning curve doesn't attract noobs
as that first few ledges can seem a little high (at least this was
true a few years ago.
and there being less of a ceiling to learning, and less pandering to
noobs' cries to lower the bar n make it easier... this also ensures
that what few noobs there are in the linux comunity either dont stay
noobs for long, or don't stay with linux.

--
The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice. The
language is not Narn, or Human, or Centauri, or Gaim or Minbari. It
speaks in the language of hope; It speaks in the language of trust; It
speaks in the language of strength, and the language of compassion. It
is the language of the heart and the language of the soul. But always,
it is the same voice. It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking
through us, And the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is
the small, still voice that says: We are one. No matter the blood;
skin; world; star; We are one. No matter the pain; darkness; loss;
fear; We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause. we agree to
recognise this singular truth, and this singular rule: That we must be
kind to one another, because each voice enriches us and ennobles us,
and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe,
the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better
future. We are one.