[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 17 - FOOLS

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 5 10:33:36 BST 2008

Nice finds Gordon as usual, Linux Basement has Pete's Picks we have
Gordon links, the news tayLUG stylee!

I second what Gordon was saying about flash talks and if your wanting to
do a flash talk then drop me an email offline ASAP with your intention
and a shortlist (if you haven't made your mind up yet) of what your
talking about.  So far we have three speakers planned, and they should
be room for one more.

Also great call by Gordon about someone or some people bring camera's
along and taking photographs

Once again cheers for the News Gordon

Arron