[dundee] Deadline set for Summer Placement Job Applications @ Calico Jack LTD (was Re: Software Development Work Placement @ Calico Jack LTD)

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:27:18 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that the deadline for Job Applications for the
work placement with us at Calico Jack LTD (see below) has been set for
Friday 18th April 2008.

That means you have over a week to send us your CV's along with a
covering letter.

I'd expect where possible we'll try and schedule the interviews in the
2 weeks following that (21st April - 2nd May).

All the best in your applications,

R.