[dundee] Ian Porter

David Thornton Snr davidthorntonsnr at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 15:21:08 BST 2008

Hi Ian,
Welcome to our little abode at the Linux Community. Where have you moved from to be here?
We also have a get-together at the Ground floor cafe on the High st, about once a month or so, on
a Saturday morning at 10.30.
I will be contacting Arron to see if next sat (19th) will be Ok for a meet.

Glad to here from you and again Welcome

Dave