[dundee] nokia e90 communicator

R J Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 08:26:30 BST 2008

You could have a look at Angstrom (http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/) I've
just put it onto one of my Zauruses: no idea whether there is any support for
the e90, but they have pointers to Haret (from
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/WinCeQuickInstall)  which, if you can boot
it, will act as a bootloader (there are some 'live-cd' equivalents around for
testing on various devices).

RJL