[dundee] Default key algorithm in Thomson and BT Home Hub routers | GNUCITIZEN

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 21:45:18 BST 2008

but http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/archives/2005/07/27/watch_out_for_that_wifi.html

watch it

Ian <ian at codingfriends.com> wrote: Arron M Finnon wrote:
> http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/default-key-algorithm-in-thomson-and-bt-home-hub-routers/
>
> Watch out all who have BT-Home Hub's

I am sooooo.. happy that I do not use my BT hub :), where I used to live
in Bonnybridge, when Tiscali was playing up .. yeah. they are really
crap ISP's.. I used to umm. well use another connection, someone had
left there admin password as admin and left it open.. if you are going
to leave it open.. then you are begging to be used :).

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk