[dundee] Well done Timbo...

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:19:52 BST 2008

2008/4/24 Lee Hughes <toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk>:

> Well, for those of you who couldn't make it tonight, Tim's presentation was
> amazing..... with real working examples!!!
>
> At one moment I thought there we're two tim's in the room.
>
> Amazingly Slick and professional presentation.,  excellent for your first
> ever presentation.....(like ever)...

Yes Tim opened our eyes to a lot of things.

> Music was great...but make got in the way a little, you need a volume
> control!

Heh Heh , music and talks don't mix, I did like the music but it
drowned out the speaker.

> You forgot your last slide..... queue music.....
>
> All your.....
>
> All your Servers...
>
> All your Servers...now belong to uz.

Do I cancel all logins on my computer and panic? No! I am just a
"crazy Fedora guy".

> I think the rest of the attendee's would be in agreement with me.

Yes it was a good talk Timbo and keep up the research, if you don't do
research you will learn nothing, wait a minute I do a lot of research
and I know nothing, I have have to reflect on this!

> Nice one...
>
> Cheers,
> Lee

Did you finish your essay tonight Lee? You said you would or are you
telling us porkies (only joking).