[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 20 - DEBIAN

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:12:50 BST 2008

/*Gordon Dunlop Said*/

B  Basement articles from Finux and other fings:
Now who has been a busy, busy boy in the last few weeks and who will
be busy in the next two weeks. None other but Arron Finnon, aka Finux
the President of the Abertay Linux Society. So I have dedicated a
whole section to him giving the articles that he done for Linux
Basement.

&

He is also going to Edinburgh on Thursday, chaperoned by other
members, to give a talk and demonstration of the OLPC's at EdLUG.
http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/EdLUG:Meetings

&

The next meeting is on the 8th of May at the Abertay Linux Society,
and a talk on "rootkits" will be given by Arron Finnon, who wins our
geek of the month (or maybe year) award for all those articles and
talks. Have a good week.

/*Arron Finnon Said*/

Heheh yeah i'm earning my geek strips at the moment, most of what i've
done is also on the The Linux Society web site, and all will be over
there in next couple of weeks, i think we may also look later on if you
guys are interested at maybe recording some of the talks and releasing
them on HPR for people who miss a meeting, it's an idea, nothing more
than that at the moment.

As with EdLUG, if any of you guys fancy coming a long then come along.
At the moment it looks like a megabus trip is on the cards, unless
someone wants to drive through and we'll work some money out for petrol.
It should be a really good evening TBH, they've had a lot of interest
and they booked a room for 60.  It's the 1st of May, and it starts at 7.

I'll speak to you all soon

finux