[dundee] Barry, John Cownie, Paul Lancaster

R J Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 10:55:41 UTC 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008 11:48:16 R J Ladyman wrote:
> Sorry I have not been at the meetings for a while (will be tonight) - I
> notice that we four are listed for Windies and Open Source: am I still on
> Open Office Word Processing, and Antivirus or have you divided it up
> somehow else? Just wanting to know so that I can drop Arron the outline
> details for me.

<singing, in a Dorset accent...>
...Wi' Bill Brewer, Jan Stewer. Peter Gurney, Peter Davy, Dan'l Whidoon, Harry
Hawk and Old Uncle Tom Cobley and all...
</singing...>

Sorry, couldn't resist that...other oldies might understand. It's been a long
a rainy summer for us with children.
--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street,Newtyle

http://www.file-away.co.uk