[dundee] Scottish Open Source Awards 2008

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:21:22 UTC 2008

Well in fairness i did send out the nomination and article last year
to the list but no one send anything out.  But i would have thought
scotland wide we would have generated a name for community interplay
and activity

Arron

The Scottish Open Source awards for 2008 was held in Glasgow last
Friday, one of the judges was Arron's 'old dinkum matey' "Dan the man
Shearer". Good to see the University of Edinburgh was nominated twice,
will The University of Abertay be ever nominated? I don't think so
really!

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/11/scottish-open-source-awards-2008-and.html