[dundee] Best Linux/FLOSS podcasts of 2008

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:18:33 UTC 2008

Podcasts:

This article is from a guy nominating his choice of best Linux
podcasts in 2008, he only mentions five. I am sure other people have
got their own favourites not mentioned here, e.g. Linux Basement,
there is only 1 comment so far giving a different opinion:

http://www.junauza.com/2008/12/best-linuxfoss-podcasts-of-2008.html

Texas teacher's attitude on Linux:

This article originally came from Helios's blog, he puts Linux on old
computers for underprivileged kids, I have mentioned him in one of my
previous articles. The link to the original email is in the article.
It is about the attitude of a Texan teacher to Linux, I wonder how
much this attitude is prevalent within Schools, Colleges &
Universities or is this just the point of view of a minority within
education? Has anyone else came up against this type of mindset?:

http://www.itpro.co.uk/blogs/daveyw/2008/12/11/use-old-version-of-windows-instead-of-linux-says-teacher/