[dundee] Comments By Stephen Fry

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Tue Feb 5 16:42:47 GMT 2008

-------- Original Message --------

Sorry Lee, I misunderstood you. When you first posted about EOLT I thought you meant that people on this list (me) were making veiled evangelist-type posts and so you needed something to turn their (my) words into plain english; I didn't realise you meant some random comment on another blog.

> I've tried running the script the other away around,  it seems not to work,
> say some error about .net being used..or something?

So what don't you like about .Net and what's your development stack of choice?

--
Cheers,
Gary