[dundee] Lugradio Live

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:51:31 GMT 2008

These posts we taken from the http://thelinuxsociety.org.uk forum but
I thought I'd copy them here see if we get a better response

Arron / Finx
------------------

Hi Guys,

Not that i think i would be able to go to the LUG radio live thing in
Wolverhampton this year.  But some of you said that you would like to
discuss it, with a view of going.  We here's a thread, let's get
started.

Me
------------------

Well yeah I'd like to go, its on the 19th and 20th of July this year.

So I think we really need to discuss accommodation and transport.

Transport:

In past Laugradio buses have been put on take people from all over the
country; perhaps that will happen again this year. If not trains are
probably the obvious way get there.

Accommodation:

The Lugradio guys usually arrange hotels, we'd just need to work out
if anyone would like to share... maybe try our luck book as a group
see if we get a discount.

Anything else? and whos interested?