[dundee] [Fwd: Microsoft Inspiration Tour - Tuesday 22nd January 2008 - at Abertay !]

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 14:57:12 GMT 2008

you forgot to mention., our other three means...

Suprise...

Fear..

and almost fanatical devotion to the pope,

We could walk in to the room in slow motion, if anyone asked why,
say we're just running vista.

"<3 " <sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com> wrote: Amongst our weaponry can we have such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the pope, ...and nice red uniforms?