[dundee] save Gaganesh

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Mon Jan 14 21:13:16 GMT 2008

         I'm writing for the benefit of Gaganesh here !
         he wants to run Artemis on the gutsy which I have installed for him.

         I'm sure he will do that ( and he neds the software for his honours)
         as soon as his wireless is functional. I have installed wicd for him
         but there is a problem with connecting. I guess its the driver issue
         with his TP-LINK TL-WN610G and he is using gutsy now.

                             Jacek