[dundee] NoHelpDesk

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:22:47 GMT 2008

I take your point on Nistur, and even keeled as usual.  Progress is for
Viva, it's an online thingy ma'jiggy for passing grades.

I have ie4linux my first thought and it just went hay wire for me.  Bang
crash wallop and the likes.  I'm edging to giving konqour a shot TBH.

As for using windows, well i do that enough as it is.  I also like to
point out as well.  That i appreciate the whole understaffed thing, but
in that case it would make sense for them to read things before
commenting on them.  Short staffed or not, re reading things takes up
twice as much time.  This is not a phenomenon isolated to HellDesk
(quite like that jason) but it would seem to a few other departments
within in the uni, but to my shame i can't comment on them.  I've
actually quite enjoyed this thread.  Helpdesk has more allies then it
knows, shame it will inevitably destroy that the minute it gets a
chance.