[dundee] NoHelpDesk

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:34:43 GMT 2008

I agree.

but i think rather than just complaining we should show the uni that it is
highly beneficial for them to support other platforms e.g. the university
wants to up its reputation and the real way of doing that is attracting good
people (as the hacking course as done in a way) they could attract better
people with the prospect of Linux compatibility/support. we should show them
the business advantages if they would use other platforms.
one thing we should make clear though and which i am still not happy about
is when one attracts people to a course which has higher expectations that
they shouldn't feed students bullshit (pardon my french) i.e. database
design using access.

tim