[dundee] NoHelpDesk

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:52:23 GMT 2008

Jason Wrote;

Unfortunately, I think academics like to get their moneys worth out of a
course, so running it repeatedly over the years with as few changes as
possible, seems like the most effort-efficient plan.

Surely your not suggesting, that they keep on regurgitating the same old stuff, time and time again to students.

I'm sure that there is a quite a few Tay Students on here, that feel we get a fresh and rejuvenated course each and every module.

I don't feel like i'm being taught CISCO CCNA 1 and 2 in networking, oh hang on better scrub that

>From rant to software in education, how the world we dwell in......

Finux