[dundee] First Love

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:49:57 GMT 2008

My first love is the Xandros file manager in super user mode. I do not
use this OS on a day to day basis or even on a weekly basis, but only
for transferring files or whole systems between partitions, you really
cannot beat this. It is awesome, it will pick up all your operating
systems (no shit with etc/fstab or anything else) with proper OS
identification and easy transference between systems. The Samba system
is also impressive (Paul will verify this), I love my Fedora system
but until other Linux systems reach the quality of OS identification
and ease of transfer, Xandros will stand out.

gordon