[dundee] Re: OLPC Videos...niiiiiiiiiice!

Doug Aitken doug.a7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 17:58:17 GMT 2008

I, like others, have read this "discussion" (for lack of a better word!)
from outside. Here's my views:

Lee said:

>>'Lee has trawled the Net for stuff to attack me'

>>I just typed 'gary short linux' into google, it's the third entry, not
exactly 12 hours of cyberstalking to tell you the truth.

Why were you searching for Gary online anyway? Were you searching for things
that you could use against him? You do realise, if you want to find out
about him, that Gary's website is in his signature?
(www.garyshort.org<http://garyshort.org>)

>>Attacks, why the use of such strong language, this is a mailing list,
we're not face 2 face?

You don't have to be face to face to attack someone. How do you think the US
(or any for that matter) government work?

Just as a question, who'd flame Mac users?...... point made.