[dundee] OLPC Videos...niiiiiiiiiice!

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Sun Jan 20 19:05:58 GMT 2008

Kris Davidson wrote:
>> The majority of the posts have just been anti MS posts from Lee and Kris
>
> Beyond me saying .NET is not a Deus ex machina, I fail to see any MS
> bashing on my part. One can be pro-Linux and not anti-Microsoft. I'm a
> technocrat above all else.

Excellent, so we can agree that the two ways of doing things (closed and
open source) can live (fairly) happy side by side? If so great, I'll see
you at the bar next meeting :-)

I, for one, don't think anything happened here that can't be fixed over
a beer. I'll even buy the first one. ;-)

--
Cheers,
Gary