[dundee] Drupal anyone?

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:31:44 GMT 2008

As some may know from the last meeting i was talking a wee bit about
Drupal.  I was going to ask you guys your views and experiences with it.

I'm pretty new to the whole drupal thing, but i was pretty impressed
when i tried it out the other day.  Some people i have spoken to who
used to know it where pretty surprised at the overhaul it has had, not
sure didn't know it before.

I was surprised at how organised and content driven it acyually is, so
in a bash shell does anyone use it, have used, got good stories, bad
stories, expertise or anything else of that ilk when it comes to drupal,
i would like to hear your views and ideas.