[dundee] OLPC Update - Laptops Shipped [US]

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:43:47 GMT 2008

Hey Guys, just to let you know the laptops have now shipped to California :)

This is a generic response from customer care, hence the reason it says
'laptop' instead of laptops.

-Jen
*
From:* OLPC Customer Care [mailto:service at laptopgiving.org] **
*Subject:* Your XO Laptop Is On Its Way

Dear Donor,

We are contacting you to provide an update on your Give One Get One donation
and the shipment of your laptop.

We are very sorry for the delay in the processing of your donation. This
email confirms that your donation now has been successfully processed and
has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.

Your XO laptop will ship next week and we will send you a tracking number
when it does. The laptop should arrive within five days of shipping for U.S.
based donors and 1-2 weeks for Canadian donors.

We appreciate your generosity and patience, and hope you enjoy your new
laptop.

Sincerely,

OLPC Donor Services