[dundee] FFMPEG and x264 encoder [SOLVED]

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:48:52 GMT 2008

Hi,

Thanks, I discovered that what was missing was compiling with
--enable-pthreads

After discovering this enabling x264 was easy. It is a REALLY quick codec!

Just thought I'd post back how I solved this for future reference. So,
configure flags I used: --enable-pthreads --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl [+
others like shared/libvorbis etc.]

Thanks everyone :)