[dundee] Revolution OS

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:14:39 GMT 2008

Just thought i would throw this up in the air, but i was wondering if we
wanted to show Revolution OS in the cinema.  We'll probably need to just
keep it to us guys, because of the old licensing issue.  It'll need to
be an other night than the meeting night, cause we're rock and have
talks planned for a month and a half.  But maybe on a thursday when
we're not meeting.

An other night maybe better for other people.  I can do a tue, wed, thur
night.  Have my daughter for the rest of the nights.

Let me know peep's