[dundee] Revolution OS

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:51:11 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,

I'll look into getting the cinema booked out for us.  Not too sure about
the whole marathon viewing thing.  If i remember Revolution OS is over
an hour long, might be hour and twenty i think the Code is also that
sort of length.  However there's no reason that we can't do another
night watching the Code.

Elephants dream defo has my thumbs up, not that it's got much of a story
line but the CGI rocks.  Their working on a new one at the moment, i
think the working title is the rabbits revenge (for obvious reasons i'm
sure it won't keep that title)

We'll see how the first night goes, but we could look at doing something
like this an alternative thursdays or something.  The guys that can't
make the meetings on a thursday haven't made contact about having it on
another night other than a thursday, so i'll probably book it for 7th of
feb but i will confirm that soon.

Hope everyone is well, and i like some of the ideas for other events.  A
poker tournament would be nice and i think we could get a few other
people, kinda some new blood in the mix.  For obvious reasons i can't
condone gambling, but we could say £2 entrance fee for society funds,
and i'm sure i can find a prize or two for the winners.  Knoppix Hacks
by O'rilles or something like that.  But we can talk about the when we
meet up.

finux raising you, and going all in