[dundee] eee bygum

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:47:46 GMT 2008

man alive! any more eee wireless driver talk tonight and my head might
explode!

(myeee+airconnect*!*=best of friends)...(yet)

Lack of PEAP support in the driver supplied apparently.

Lee was having similar difficulties with an atheros card of his and took a
look at my eeePC today:

"I've done it!"
> you fixed it??
"No, but look! now you get the exact same error as me!"
>...... thanks.

;p