[dundee] Ubuntu updates

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:29:19 GMT 2008

Lee came around last night and was here for hours arguing with our
router (he managed to persuade 612kbps upstream out of what we believed
was a 512kbps upstream limit...) and he almost got things working, apart
from that tc was "having error talking to kernel" now, I know tc seems
like an awkward bugger but still...
Anyway, decided to upgrade the router (running Ubuntu server 6.06) to
something more recent, however jumping the middle 2 releases seems...
dangerous... does anyone have any previous experience with this? I know
how to do it, but don't know what's best...

Thanks all
Nistur