[dundee] Rootkits on webservers

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:33:39 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info Andrew, here are potential solutions to prevent
visitor infections after being compromised, worth looking at. The
thing I am wondering about is the entry point, it is still all hazy
here, just conjecture rather than proof and prevention.
http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3550695.htm

Gordon