[dundee] Calling all linux users for help in the project

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Mon Jan 28 16:46:20 GMT 2008

     As some of you remember I was taking some measurements
     on the past meeting. You can ask Gordon, Azmodian or Jen
     and they will tell you it was quick and easy (3 mins).

     I could make stats with what I got so far but if I get another 17 pps
      than my test will be stronger and I might get a significant results.

     Anyone interested in his/her ability in detecting changes please stay with
     me after the meeting ( or I will call you from the bar if you want )

                             Jacek

Pogoda na najblizsze dni.
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1ce1