[dundee] Calling all linux users for help in the project

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:11:59 GMT 2008

I've already helped Jacek with his project, the task was as follows:

Watch a an image and click a button when you spot a change. Do this for 3
images.

I would like to encourage others to participate, it didn't take long and
it's all in the name of helping a student with research for an honors
project. I'm sure the majority of you could spare 2 minutes at the next
meeting. :)

- Jen