[dundee] Get The Brand New Firefox 3.0 Now!

christopher wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:58:56 BST 2008

I'm stuck in a dependency nightmare! My OS(elive) isn't updating packages
anymore because they're moving to Lenny for elive 2(due soon?) so they're
just concentrating on that. because of that, I can't get GTK+2.10... This
means no GIMP2.4/FF3..... It's saddening :( I even tried installing GTK+
from source but removing the existing GTK would haul off a whole load of
crap with it so I can't even really get that to work.

Lol, still, I increased their download count ;)