[dundee] multi boot

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:00:29 BST 2008

I use GAG boot manager which can handle 2 hard disks and 9 operating systems
http://gag.sourceforge.net/pics.html
I put grub or Lilo on the O.S. partition and use GAG. It works with
Vista & XP detecting the NTFS partition and booting via GAG. I have
just recently installed GAG on a relative's new computer so they can
boot into Vista or Linux Mint.

Gordon