[dundee] Just joined

Daniel Thorley wheeliecleaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:28:00 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I've just joined the mailing list and wanted to say a brief hello.
Heard about you through a certain podcast Arron was on last week.

My name is Daniel, I'm from Brighton and have been using Linux since
August.  Only recent, but I have been wanting to use it since 2000, but
hardware issues prevented me.  First a winmodem, then an Alcatel
Speedtouch DSL modem. But no more!  Windows is a distant memory, and the
only contact I have with it now is fixing other people's computers.

Greetings to you all in Dundee (or elsewhere)

Daniel