[dundee] VoIP advice

Daniel Thorley danielthorley at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 13 18:10:41 GMT 2008

I bought one of these Philips 841 cordless phones.  Ethernet into my
router and the regular landline plugs into the Philips base unit.  If
you hate Skype then its not for you, but otherwise dial any number and
it asks if you want landline or Skype call.  I have no bad things to say
about it.  Maybe £99.99 including P&P is a bad thing...

http://accessories.skype.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_GB&SiteID=skypeeu&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=96353200

Yours,
Daniel