[dundee] Security patch

Davut Topcan bocuhk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:59:50 GMT 2008

Hi Gordon,

I'm sorry for this, hereafter I'll write is English... and you don't need
translator...

I use pardus...

I am copying things that I wrote...
---

do you hear the exploit? if you don't hear, then follow those
informations..;

This is a local root exploit,  any user is possible root user.. those codes
are under... and quickly patch your kernel, if don't do this then easily
hacking your system..

(vmsplice, 2.6.17-2.6.24.1 <http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/5092> ve 2.6.23
- 2.6.24 <http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/5093>)
---