[dundee] OpenSSL vulnerability in Debian Systems

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri May 16 19:09:45 BST 2008

2008/5/16 Kris Davidson <davidson.kris at gmail.com>:
> Hmm I'd of thought most of the LUG keys would have been generated
> before September 2006, shows you how much I know.

New Lug keys have got to be generated when there is a change of
Administrator or adding of extra people onto an individual Lug server.
SSH keys pertain to an individual a using a particular Linux operating
system on a specific computer. I had 3 SSH keys on the server from 3
of my operating systems on my main computer. There would be many
changes between September 2006 and the present as people move on or
change their systems or computer. The admins do not know which keys
are suspect or not, best to wipe everything and start again.