[dundee] a new toy for a new event (cd dispenser)

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 31 17:13:29 BST 2008

yeah the freedom toaster is something we looked a whie ago..

it's seesm good, and open source burning service is certainly a good thing!

I know some people on this list are handy making customised cabinets
to house something like this...so who wants to build the toaster.

I got the offer of an old arcade cabinet a while back in dundee, it was £75
and at the time I did'nt have space for it...

but they are out there if you look.

sounds like tims got the components tamed, and with that as the
controller software, then .... interesting project.

azmodie <azmodie at gmail.com> wrote: I forgot to send you this link.

http://www.freedomtoaster.org/ <---- Great Product

oh wait Instructions !!

http://www.freedomtoaster.org/Build

will look into it more over the weekend.

Azmodie
--
Due to the fact that light travels faster than sound. People usually look brighter until you hear them speak.

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk