[dundee] Membership

graeme plunkett graeme at tseetseetsu.org
Mon Nov 3 09:14:47 UTC 2008

I've just started as a technician at dundee college, although I don't think
sending out mass emails when I've just got in the door would be appreciated
I'll keep a look out and see if there's anyway i can get in touch with
appropriate people.

havn't been very good at going myself, but looking forward to this
thursday's talk :)

cheers,
graeme

2008/11/3 Kris Davidson <davidson.kris at gmail.com>

> I'm doing a major annoyance campaign and trying to get some guys I
> know who work at Dundee College and Dundee University to advertise the
> society. I'm just wondering if any of our existing members are
> students at either? Also if you're in 2nd year or 4th year at Abertay
> we could do with a boost there, so tell your friends.
>
> Kris

graeme plunkett

http://tseetseetsu.org