[dundee] Open Source Not Happening in West Virginia

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 7 00:28:31 UTC 2008

The state of Virginia was mentioned tonight after the Linux meeting,
Arron I think. I said that there was an article this week about that
particular state. On looking back about that article it actually
referred to its neighbouring state of West Virginia. I think this
article is quite interesting as it refers to proprietary lock in that
affects a lot of areas within the world:

http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/65025.html

p.s. Robert your presentation tonight was excellent, many people
enjoyed your experiences of being an ISP , thanks.