[dundee] WPA Cracked

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 10:42:46 UTC 2008

I WIN!

You should assume that all your network is open and hostile and run your
services as if you have a border-less system: all machines secured as if they
were on a raw Internet head-end...after all, you don't put WEP / WPA or
whatever on your Ethernet sockets (you might have a locked down switch, of
course).

A bit like locking the bathroom door, even though it's only your own family in
the house. Saves on therapy fees.